Saturday, September 1, 2012

1950's Birthday Cookies

Happy "60th" Birthday Ron!
 
The theme for the cookies was the 50's.  I think I could've made dozens of different cookies for the 50's, such a fun decade.  The cookies for this platter included: mini cookies with checkered floors and 60 on them, records, fuzzy dice, and regular size cookies with a 1957 Bel Air, Jukebox, Diner, Roller Skates, Shoe, Glasses, Shake, Elvis, 1950's Music, Prices in 1952, and of course Happy Birthday to Ron.  I loved the way the Elvis cookies turned out.  I wish I had a Kopykake projector and it would've made it easier, but I like a challenge.  That hopefully will be my next purchase, since I have awful handwriting and the Kopykake projector would come in really handy.
 
I realized when making these cookies that I say Jukebox wrong.  I say Jutebox, I always thought it was pronounced that way.  How many people out there pronounce "Jukebox" Jutebox?
 
On to the pictures of the cookies.
 



 
Thank You Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment