Saturday, March 3, 2012

What's It Going To Bee?????

This cake was so much fun to make.  I made it for someone that I didn't know, but as I talked to her through FB, I felt like I knew her and she was so nice and easy to work with.  The customer found the cake online and I would give this person credit for the idea, but I cannot find the cake or website now.  The cake from online was a 1st Birthday cake in a bee theme, but this cake was for a gender cake party.  The customer's brother called me earlier this week with the results on if the baby was going to be a boy or girl.  So for the bottom tier the cake batter (I can now say) was colored it pink and the buttercream pink.  The top tier was white cake with pink buttercream.  The outside of the cake was then yellow buttercream and fondant accents and when they cut into the cake, they knew what they were having. 


Congratulations Steve and Jess on your wonderful news of having a baby girl!  It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for giving me the opportunity to make this cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment