Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding Cupcake


This was my first wedding that I have done, so I was a bit nervous.  The bride and groom wanted a giant cupcake cake as their wedding cake to cut and then 200 mini-cupcakes.  I had my wonderful husband to make a cupcake/cake tower and then I added the ribbon and the small rhinestones on the tower and ribbon. The wedding was in ivory, white, rose, and brown.  The giant cupcake was white cake with raspberry swirl and buttercream icing.  The mini-cupcakes were 100 white cake with half chocolate and half white buttercream, 50 pumpkin spice with cream cheese frosting, and 50 red velvet. The flowers were made out of gum paste and fondant. 








Congratulations Brittany and Dan!  Thank you for letting me be apart of your beautiful wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment